Pulse Health App Contest
Campaign Details and How To Connect
- Contest will be available from 21st May 2021 to 31st May 2021 (“Contest Period”)
- During the contest period, all connected users will get a chance to participate in a lucky draw.
- Entry will be recorded as complete when the user completes all the following steps (see below)
Step 1: Login to your Pulse app using your registered mobile number/ Email ID
Step 2: Click on heart icon at the bottom of the screen
Step 3: Click on fitness tracker banner
Step 4: Sync your health app (Google Fit / Apple Health) or wearable (Fitbit/ Garmin)
Step 5: Connect with your login account to sync the health app
Step 6: Now you can track your fitness activity on your pulse app directly.
4.Your entry in lucky draw will be confirmed via notification on Pulse App/ Viber/ Phone Call/ SMS on the registered details on Pulse App.
5. Lucky draw will be conducted every day and 1 lucky winner will be announced daily during the contest period.
Terms & Conditions
- Pulse connect Health App or wearable contest is organized by Prudential Myanmar Life Insurance (“PMLI”). Promotion period covers the period from 21st May 2021 to 31st May 2021 23:59 (Myanmar time), both dates are inclusive (“Promotion Period”).
- By participating in the contest you agree to all Terms and Conditions of the Contest given on this page.
- You should have delivery address within areas of Yangon or Mandalay.
- Picture of the prize (shoe) is representational. Actual prize may vary in color, brand, style.
- The Lucky Draw will be conducted end of every day during promotion period.
- At the time of Lucky Draw, winners of the Lucky Draw must be valid users of Pulse (subject to Prudential’s sole and final decision). Otherwise, the respective winners will be disqualified without further notice. Prudential reserves the right to verify the identity of winners again after the publication of the results of the Lucky Draw.
- Winners will be drawn randomly by the computer system. Results of the Lucky Draw (including winners’ full name and the last 3 digits of winners’ mobile number) will be notified through registered mobile/ email address.
- Prudential will notify by email/ SMS/ Viber to the winner’s registered mobile number/email address in the Pulse registration, individually to inform them about the process to claim their prizes.
- Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or resold and must be collected in Myanmar (Yangon/ Mandalay) during the specified prize collection period. If a winner does not collect nor timely collect the prize for any reason, he/she will be disqualified without further notice and the prize will be considered as forfeited.
- For cancelling the enrolment or withdrawal from the Lucky Draw, please contact our Customer Service Hotline: 0977 0110 010.
- If no cancellation or withdrawal request for the Lucky Draw is received, participants are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions of the Lucky Draw and the Privacy Notice of Pulse.
- Prudential may, at its sole discretion change any of the terms of these T&Cs or cancel / modify the contest any time
- Decisions made by Prudential will be final and binding in this regard.
- Prudential reserves the right to contact you using email or Phone number for further engagement activities
- Apple Inc. or Google LLC or Fitbit or Garmin is not a sponsor of the Lucky Draw nor is it involved in the Lucky Draw in any manner.
- If you have any question, please contact our Customer Service Hotline at 0977 0110010 (Service Hours: Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:30, except Saturday, Sunday and public holidays), or visit Prudential Myanmar’s corporate website www.prudential.com.mm.
- Prudential is not the manufacturer/supplier of the prizes under the Lucky Draw, and is not the agent of the manufacturer/supplier. Prudential will not be responsible or liable for any consequence relating to the quality, supply, delivery and the use of the prizes. The use of the prizes is subject to the terms and conditions imposed thereon by the individual manufacturer/supplier. Prudential shall not be responsible or liable in any way whatsoever in relation to the prize (including but not limited to the quality, supply, delivery and the use of the prize). Prudential will not be responsible or liable for loss or damage directly or indirectly resulting from any use or misuse of the prize.
- All staff members and consultants of Prudential Myanmar Life Insurance are not eligible to participate in the Lucky Draw.